Harrogate has so many amazing bars and pubs, the town is bustling on a Friday or Saturday night. At Harrogate Stays, we’re passionate about providing the best possible experience for our guests whilst also promoting local businesses. Here’s our local guide to help support these awesome venues;
- Cold Bath Brewery – Situated in the heart of Harrogate, the Cold Bath Brewing Co Taphouse is the home and brewing base; the ideal place to spend some time, meet the team and taste their beer.
- Little Ale House – Intimate mom-&-pop owned pub with a warm vibe, large microbrew menu & a dog-friendly patio.
- The Fat Badger – Stylish take on an English pub with a terrace and traditional food, part of a renowned hotel.
- Ivory Bar – Classy cocktail bar with lounge-style seating as well as weekend DJs & live-music nights.
- Hales Bar – Oldest pub in town, with gas-lit saloon bar, serving mainly classic food including basket meals.
- The Den – Harrogate’s independent live music, sports & pool bar. Free live music every Friday & Saturday night showing Sky & BT Sports.
- Tap on Tower Street – If your idea of a good time is chillin’ with a drink in your hand, a bag of bar snacks by your pint, a conversation to put the world to rights and a few unusual things to keep you amused, then the Tower Street Tap is the place for you.
- Major Tom’s Social – Kid-friendly bar serving craft beers & oven-fired pies in a relaxed ambiance with vintage furniture.
- Last Post – Serving great beers and ales, cocktails, wines and spirits seven days a week, a social house showing all the latest sporting action from BT and Sky Sports.